How the light gets in / Louise Penny.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Chetwynd Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Chetwynd Public Library||Fic Pen (Text)||35222000878578||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0312655479
- ISBN: 9780312655471 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9781250047274
- Physical Description: vii, 405 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2013.
In Three Pines Chief Inspector Armand Gamache investigates the disappearance of a woman who was once one of the most famous people in the world and now goes unrecognized by virtually everyone except the mad, brilliant poet Ruth Zardo.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Police > Québec (Province) > Fiction.
Eastern Townships (Québec) > Fiction.
Québec (Province) > Fiction.
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery stories.