Plain truth : a novel / Jodi Picoult.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sitka.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Chetwynd Public Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Chetwynd Public Library||FIC PIC (MYS) (Text)||35222000994011||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501190483 (mass market paperback) :
- ISBN: 1501190482
- Physical Description: 486 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Pocket Books paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2018.
"Eighteen-year-old, unwed Katie Fisher is accused of birthing then smothering her baby at the family dairy farm. But not only does Katie claim her innocence, she also says she didn't even bear the child. Enter high-profile Philadelphia lawyer Ellie Hathaway, who may be Katie's only hope."-- Novelist.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trials (Infanticide) > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Amish Country (Pa.) > Fiction.
Pennsylvania > Fiction.