The woman in the woods / John Connolly.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sitka.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Chetwynd Public Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Chetwynd Public Library||FIC CON (Text)||35222001007912||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501171925 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 481 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Emily Bestler Books/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, 2018.
In the beautiful Maine woods, a partly preserved body is discovered. Investigators realize that the dead young woman gave birth shortly before her death. But there is no sign of a baby. Private detective Charlie Parker is hired by a lawyer to shadow the police investigation and find the infant but Parker is not the only searcher. Someone else is following the trail left by the woman, someone with an interest in much more than a missing child. . . someone prepared to leave bodies in his wake. And in a house by the woods, a toy telephone begins to ring and a young boy is about to receive a call from a dead woman.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Parker, Charlie "Bird" (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.