The pharaoh key / Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Chetwynd Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Chetwynd Public Library||FIC PRE (Text)||35222001009827||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781455525829 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 311 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2018.
When his former employer goes missing, Gideon Crew, reeling from his terminal diagnosis, pursues the long-awaited translation of the Phaistos Disc, an ancient tablet that could end or save his life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crew, Gideon (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Antiquities > Fiction.
|Genre/Form:||Action and adventure fiction.