Kingdom of the blind : a novel / Louise Penny.
- 2 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Chetwynd Public Library.
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781432859367
- Physical Description: 635 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large Print Edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Still coping with the events that led to his suspension, Armand Gamache is curious when he discovers that an elderly woman who was a complete stranger to him has named him as one of the executors of her will. Gamache soon learns that the other two executors are Myrna Landers, the bookseller from Three Pines, and a young builder. None of them had ever met the elderly woman. The will is so odd and includes bequests that are so wildly unlikely that Gamache and the others suspect the woman must have been delusional. But when a body is found, the terms of the bizarre will suddenly seem less peculiar and far more menacing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drug traffic > Fiction.
Wills > Fiction.
Executors and administrators > Fiction.
Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Québec (Province) > Fiction.