Tom Clancy Enemy contact / Mike Maden.
- 5 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 9781984887894 (Random House Audio)
- ISBN: 9781984887917 (Books on Tape)
- Physical Description: 11 sound discs (13 1/2 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Audio, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"Books on Tape, an imprint of the Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group." --Back cover
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Scott Brick.
When a college friend asks Jack to scatter his ashes on a beloved hillside in Chile, of course Jack's answer is yes. The first hint of trouble comes when an expat, former U.S. Army Ranger tries to warn Jack off. Then a group of thugs break into his room, beat him, and tell him to leave. They don't know Jack. He won't be intimidated, and he's never turned his back on trouble.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ryan, Jack, Jr. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.