The family next door / Sally Hepworth.
- 4 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Chetwynd Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Chetwynd Public Library||FIC HEP (MYS) (Text)||35222001035681||Adult Paperback||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250217639 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 338 pages ; 19 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : St. Martins Paperbacks, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
Small, perfect towns often hold the deepest secrets. Such is the case for Essie and her family. When a new woman moves next door to Essie, she is an immediate object of curiosity in this neighbourhood. As the two women grow closer and Essie's friends disapprove, it starts to become clear that Isabelle's choice of neighbourhood was no accident. And that her presence might bring even more secrets to light.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motherhood > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.